Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thanksgiving + Black Friday Sales That Are A MUST!


Happy Thanksgiving peeps!

Hopefully you all are enjoying the holiday with your family and friends and eating until you can't eat anything else.. I know I am;) 

Onto the important stuff- there are SO many Thanksgiving and early Black Friday sales going on right now that you NEED to know about and get ahead start on before everything is picked! I, personally, have always been an online shopper so I plan on staying in tonight and shopping at the convenience of my own home, in my pajamas, shopping away via computer. 

So here is a list of some great sales + a few of my faves:


Bergdorf Goodman
Save up to 40% site-wide!
Bloomingdale’s
Thanksgiving Big Brown Bag Sale– Save Up to 50% off Select Items!
Neiman Marcus Last Call
Up to 80% off select styles!
 Nordstrom
Extra 20% off Sale!

REVOLVE
Up to 50% off select items
Saks Fifth Ave
Up to 40% off select items
Show Me Your Mumu
40% off dresses & rompers
Steve Madden
Buy one, get on 70% off
Code: HUNGRY

I'm still searching and shopping for sales that sometimes wait until the day of BLACK FRIDAY to start so stay tuned.. Happy shopping babes!

No comments:

Post a Comment