Friday, January 6, 2017

Happy New Year's!

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas + New Year's celebration the past couple weeks. I took an extended vacation from blogging and almost all things social media, but I'm baaaaaack. I am sad the holidays are over but I'm so excited for this New Year and the goals + projects coming up I'm working on.

Due to my family leaving the state to visit my sister, my fiancee and I spent Christmas with my best friend and her WHOLE family (who are truly amazing people and bomb hosts). It was nothing short of good red wine, cheese plates, homemade margaritas, oyster shooters, and fried duck. (Yuuuum right?!) Getting back to the cheese plate..I have to share with you the picture because it's just too good not to.


Pretty amazing right?

On a side note, I wanted to get some requests from my readers and ask if there is anything in particular you'd like to see me post about this year, as I set up my calendar for this upcoming year!? If so, just drop a comment below and let me know:)

Here's to an awesome year!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment