Friday, January 27, 2017

Trending Now : Anything Lace, Chambray, and Flowy with SMAC

In honor of it being Friday, I've saved a great post for you guys! I'm finally sharing and dishing out everything you need to know about a new online store: SMAC. Anytime I hear "online" I jump up and down on the inside because that is literally what 95% of my clothe shopping consists of being- online. Hence their motto, "the online shop for the feminine girl with an edge!" 

Even though it's an online store, SMAC is based out of Jacksonville, FL and they stay very involved in the community. Their SMAC Society is the embodiment of a group to help empower one another, and they do just that! SMAC was created and started by three sisters and what better representation of a #girlgang than it being with your sisters? On a side note and just another perk to SMAC, all of their orders ship FREE + orders are packaged in their signature electric pink- so fun right!?

Photography by Sarah of Sarah Ashley 621 Photography!


















All of the clothes SMAC sent me I absolutely LOVED. Not only were they really cute, they were easily styled, which is great for some that don't have the extra time to put outfits together. Even though not everything I wear is super comfortable, I am such an advocate for comfortability (when I can get away with it) and all of these pieces were just that. The loose fitting, light and flowy features to the clothes were perfect! Use my code "Alexis10" for 10% off your purchase HERE!

SHOP MY LOOK:


No comments:

Post a Comment