Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Trending Now : Industrial Neutrals

Happy hump-day peeps! I want to start this post off with telling you how my Wednesday went: AMAZING. Not only was I able to shoot at one of the best studios in JAX but I had loads of great fits (supplied by gwen berlin) and an awesome photographer (Lindsay of She Consulting Group).

Now back to the studio- DeLo Studio. The environment was honestly a breathe of fresh air and a diamond in the rough located in the heart of Downtown Jacksonville. This space was filled with trending neon canvas' as well as drool over West Elm look-a-like custom furniture. Sounds like any girls dream, right?!

There are quite a few boutiques in the Jacksonville and Ponte Vedra Beach area, but none like gwen berlin. They are always on point with current denim and boho chic trends, as well as offering timeless and elegant options. It's truly a place one can refer to as a "one stop" shop. gwen berlin carries everything from undergarments and accessories to shoes and handbags, so anyone can find the whole ensemble here!

Being the train wreck and always running late gal I am, it's always nice to make one stop and be able to grab whatever I need to complete my fit all while trying not to buy everything in the store at the same time. I'm sure I'm not the only one either, so go check them out- you won't be disappointed!

Photography by Lindsay of She Consulting Group!





 



Can we please talk about the lighting in ALL of these pictures!? It's not easy to come by an amazing photographer, but when you do, don't let her go! LOL. But seriously, Lindsay is killer at what she does. She is the founder of She Consulting Group (just another great business based out of Jacsksonville!) and it's all about fashion design and artful thinking. She Consulting offers personal styling, shopping, photography and interior decorating services- what's not to love?! It was a wonderful experience working with Lindsay and I can't wait for more to come in the future..so keep checking back for more;)

SHOP MY LOOK:

All of my outfits + accessories can be found at gwen berlin

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alexis!

    I love your post! I also love all of your shoe choices for your outfits! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your style posts! Keep up the good work!

    Xoxo, Elle
    http://www.styelled.com

    ReplyDelete